Saturday 8 October 2011

Yay!

Still getting used to Blogger as a publishing platform... hope this works!


This space is meant for my likes, dislikes, and any other thoughts that may come to mind when wading through the cosmetic world. Since we tend to share our feelings for products that have either (a) humbled us with their glory, or (b) been utterly disappointing, this is also a space for me to share what my own friends have recommended from their expansive beauty vaults.

I also foresee that the occasional lifestyle/hobby-related post will make an appearance, since it breaks the monotony of endless swatching and glittery goodness.

As for parfaits... I just like looking at them. And I've only ever eaten one. It's the same feeling I get when I obtain a product with cute packaging... I want (read: need) more.
sigh. Green tea is instant inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment